What is Pelk?
- A monitoring tool for banking systems
- It can control the behavior, structure and internal information of applications, In addition to monitoring hardware and network infrastructure.
- Pelk allows receiving various reports and graphs by system admin.
- Pelk can notify system administrator in case of a problem or a special situation in the system.
- Pelk allows all information related to a system, including transaction information, system templates, errors and etc. To be aggregated for analysis and reporting.
Pelk advantages to banks
- Server resource monitoring
Resource monitor and operating system network including disk space, ram, CPU and network card. This feature helps the bank support and infrastructure unit to schedule a good backup of important data. It also alerts the supervisor to excessive and unnecessary use of resources due to over-processing.
- Service health awareness
Live monitoring of system is based on online calling of services. This feature also eliminates the need to manually call services.
- Awareness of service response time
Based on information recorded in the logs, the response time of Kariz could be observed. This feature allows tracking changes in the response time of infrastructure services or other parts of the system.
- Simultaneously monitoring multiple systems
Pelk has the ability to monitor several systems simultaneously. This feature allows monitoring development in subsequent phases.
Pelk main features
- Defining different access levels such as admin, editor, viewer
- Connecting to Active Directory and authenticating users with this service
- Grouping users
- Observing service helth by executing a predefined request every 5 minutes and displaying the success or failure along with the service response code.
- Displaying error list to better identify errors
Quick and general report for NOC
- Quick access for NOC units
- Displaying service name and port number
- For each line, the total number of 5-minute requests is calculated, and if there is an error, the percentage is calculated. If the error percentage increases, the line will change color. The status display is in three levels: normal (green), alert (orange from 20 to 50%) and critical (red from more than 50).
- Ability to sort (by any of the fields)
Display the HA log
- displaying the HA server log and more detailed information including service status, response time and service error
- displaying status of different channel services defined on Kariz
- filtering based on various features
System status analysis
- System log analysis
- Classification of successful and failed requests
- Analyzing requests based on error code 499 and timeout
- Service response time chart
- Grouping based on service and time
- Displaying the data volume of services in time
- Counting POST and GET requests
Send notifications and emails
- Sending email or SMS for a specific process